Wednesday, March 5, 2008

what do i blog?

ok, so i haven't blogged for a few weeks. i was on a role, then i stopped. i can make excuses .... we've all been sick for the last week (true), been too busy (yep!), etc. etc. but truth: i'm not sure what this blog is for. i want to do it, and i want people to be interested in reading it. my little ones are my focus these days, and family and friends are always wanting to be updated on my little ones. but, doesn't this get boring after, say, the 60th photo?? maybe? no? yes?
and, i'm not a very interesting writer i tell you. that's probably why i choose to post pictures nearly every post.

i'm babbling. but really just checking in. i do want to blog. but thinking about what and how to blog since this is all new to me.

and, here are some pictures of my little ones from this week....
we had a little sneak of spring weather the other day!

No comments: